TERi™ - Androgynous
Geriatric Care Trainer
What is TERi™?
TERi™ is a full-body elderly patient care trainer configurable in male or female variations for medical simulation.
Evolving from our GERi™/KERi™ manikins, TERi™ has a more realistic look and feel to represent human anatomy, with weight distributed to represent a real patient for lifting and carrying.
Ideal for long-term facilities and emergency room training.
TERi™ supports practice on:
- Essentials of elderly patient care
- Movement assistance and fall prevention
- Grooming and daily living assistance
- Basic and advanced nursing skills
- Cardiovascular and respiratory emergencies
Available in light or medium skin tones.
- Geriatric Patient Care Trainer – General patient care and daily living assistance simulation platform.
- Geriatric Patient Skills Trainer – Physical skills practice simulation platform with injection/IV, catheterization, cardiovascular and respiratory support.
- Geriatric Patient Simulator – Comprehensive and complete simulation platform including patient monitoring capability.