DANi Teen & Young Adult Advanced Training Solution
What is DANi?
Evolving from our full body KERi™ manikin, DANi is an advanced training solution designed to support training on the fundamentals of nursing and EMS procedures for issues relating to drug abuse, sexual assault, mental health, or self-harm.
DANi accurately reproduces scenarios and challenging dynamics for learners to administer critical care for this important patient demographic.
A realistic, hands-on learning experience ideally suited for classroom, in-situ, or hospital instruction.
Each version is affordable and durable with upgradable items.
3 Configurations Available
Advanced Patient Care Trainer
Advanced Patient Skills Trainer
Advanced Patient Simulator
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Until March 31st, get 5% off your DANi purchase! Contact your local sales rep for more details!
Accurate physical assessments (body map) for signs of physical trauma are essential for legal purposes.
DANi allows learners to practice some forensic evidence gathering from blood, semen samples, and more.
- Physical assessment
- Airway, breathing, circulation
- Body trauma scan
- Wound care
- Self-harm/drug use moulage
- Asymmetric pupils
- Smooth skin
- Tattoo sleeve
- Piercings & earrings
- Three styles of wigs
- Foot wounds
Female & Male Genitalia Inserts1-3
- 6 anterior heart sites with 12 heart conditions
- 5 anterior, 6 upper posterior, 4 lower posterior, 2 midaxillary lung sites with 12 lung conditions
Basic Life Support (BLS) & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)2,3
SKILLQUBE® Patient Vital Signs & Monitoring3
- Patient Monitor/Defibrillator
- Instructor controlled scenario
editor with library
- Auscultation, glucometer,
- Realistic laboratory
- Optional CPR feedback with real-time evaluation (add-on)