Neo Nate – Neonatal Resuscitation Trainer
Be READY to provide critical post-birth care
What is Neo Nate?
Neo Nate is a full-body, lifelike neonatal trainer designed for the instruction of basic care and lifesaving skills in the moments immediately after birth.
It addresses key training demands of neonatal care specialists in clinical settings, making it ideal for the training of nurses, midwives, obstetricians, and neonatal/pediatric care providers.
- Three-year warranty
- High-quality construction
- Realistic chest compressions with click
- Visible chest rise during ventilation
- Umbilical cord clamping and care
- Simulated vital signs
Effective simulation of standard and emergency care immediately after birth
- Simulated birth cries
- Ventilation with proper head tilt and chin lift
- Simulated breathing, heartbeat, umbilical pulse
- Visible chest rise and fall
- Airway clearance
- Auscultation of heart sounds
- Realistic chest compressions with audible click
Removable chest overlay with lungs and umbilical stump.