Patient Monitoring Simulation Systems
Run more realistic simulations using real-life functionality and ease of use. SKILLQUBE® systems help you achieve higher quality training results.
- Fully functional ECG monitor interface
- Integrated CPR feedback with real-time evaluation
- Browser-based scenario editor, image, and video library
- Control of vital parameters by instructor
- Auscultation functionality, blood glucometer, thermometer, checklists
- Audio-video recording for simulation training
- Change of perspective: flexible change between up to four cameras
- Recording allows analysis of the training scenario from all angles
- Multiple marker-sets controlled via the marker keyboard, track pad or iPad
- Ideal for classroom, in-hospital, or ambulance settings
- Seamless integration with all patient simulation systems
Patient Ventilator Monitoring
Developed in cooperation with Weinmann Emergency Medical Technology, the qubeMS2 ventilation simulator is based on MEDUMAT Standard2 used by emergency services. Customizable to support medical device modes with optional add-on medical device software licenses.
Each option includes a one-time (paid up-front) perpetual software license allowing basic qubeCLOUD access and upgrade capabilities.
Simulation Basic (Large Bag)
Includes qubeZERO, qubeAED, qubeVENT monitor skins, carry bag, cable sets, router, one 12.9″ iPad, two 10.2″ iPads with covers.
Simulation ONE (Large Bag)
Simulation FIVE (Large Bag)
Includes qubeZERO, qubeAED, qubeVENT, qubeCPR, qubeAVgo Light, five OEM skins, carry bag, cable sets, router, one 12.9″ iPad, three 10.2″ iPads with covers.
All qubeSERIES Patient Monitoring/Defibrillation Products Include:
- Software licenses, supporting hardware, CPR feedback sensor set
- Customization to support multiple medical device models
- Optional add-on medical device software licenses
- Additional adult, pediatric/neonatal options