Expert-reviewed virtual patient cases to sharpen critical decision-making skills across 18 specialties.
- Didactic clinical education using realistic patient cases
- 3-D virtual patients provides intuitive interface making Objective Structured Clinical Examinations (OSCEs) easy
- 100’s of real-world clinical scenarios
- Comprehensive feedback and scoring
- Reviewed by experts across major specialties
- Large range of expert-reviewed scenarios from over 18 specialties
- Aligns with core competencies of international standards and guidelines
- Compatible with any internet-enabled device
- Sim-integration available in combination with procedures
trained on task trainers
- Multilingual – Chinese, English [UK and US], French, German, Portuguese [Portugal and Brazil], Russian, Spanish and Turkish
Sharpens decision-making skills across inpatient, outpatient and pre-hospital care.
Simulates realistic tension
Participants can see and hear the patient deteriorate, creating realistic tension and the need for quick-thinking and decision-making.
Virtual patients react to all actions in real time for realistic training on assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Comprehensive feedback and scoring so that participants know areas of improvement.
Expert-reviewed clinical scenarios
Clinical evidence and well established guidelines in all supported clinical areas. Reviewed by experts from the American College of Cardiology, American Heart Association, American Stroke Association and the European Society of Cardiology.
Meets international standards
Scenarios are tagged with related core competencies of leading international standards and guidelines.
Use anywhere, anytime
Compatible with any device, 24/7 using the internet.