Learn more about the CARES act from Nasco Healthcare (available in the United States only).
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) act provides immediate funding opportunities for healthcare simulation in the United States.
The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund is available to Institutions of Higher Education (IHEs) to prevent, prepare for and respond to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in the United States.
The CARES Act provides 30 billion dollars to both K-12 and Institutions of Higher Education (IHE), with 50% of that funding being mandated for students affected by institutional shutdown. Other support areas include:
- Healthcare workforce education and training equipment
- Hospital employee training to reduce COVID-19 exposure
- Distance learning for medical students, faculty and staff training
- Transition to virtual instructional delivery
- Reimbursement of COVID-19 related expense including educational technology
Practice interactive COVID–19 patient communications. IrisCamTM: HD camera for patient point-of-view live streaming and debriefing.
Exciting announcement about new offering coming soon! Come back soon to learn more or request information.